20This fort was built by the British in 1910 and was the last Victorian styled fortification built in the Maltese Islands to defend the coast, in particular the approaches to Marsaxlokk Harbour, against enemy ships which could bombard from afar. Like other Victorian forts it has a pentagonal shape and is surrounded by a ditch comprising several counterscarp galleries. It was armed with two 9.2 inch and two 6 inch guns. It was abandoned during the 1960s.

Info

Address:

-

Telephone:

-

Email:

-

Web:

-