This church, built in 1865, was designed by Luigi O. Doublet who together with Rev. Antonio Albanese and some other noble summer residents collected the necessary funds for its construction. It served as the first non‑official church of Birżebbuġa until the Church of Our Lady of Sorrows was built. It comprises one altar, enhanced with a series of sculptures. As time went by several modifications were done especially on its facade and today it is used for daily adoration purposes.
Holy Family Chapel