The chapel of Our Lady Help of Christians was built in 1833 by Dr Matteo Cachia adjacent to his residential house. Inside, the chapel comprises one altar. In front of the chapel stands a statue which is a replica of the titular painting and which was already in place by 1861. This chapel is private and not open to the public.
Chapel of Our Lady Help of Christians